Gehres Law Group, P.C. offers many legal services at very competitive flat- or hourly rates. Our experienced Southern California business attorneys are ready to go to work for your company. If you are interested in our services, have questions, would like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter or schedule a complementary consultation, please fill out the form below to contact us now.
The attorneys and staff of Gehres Law Group know your time is valuable. We make every effort to respond to communications sent to us within minutes, although sometimes it may take up to 24 hours for us to respond (or longer if a submission is sent on the weekend). If you have an urgent matter, please call us directly at one of the phone numbers listed on this page and we would be happy to assist you if we can. If you are a current client, we will respond promptly to any communications through our secure portal.
Our Business Law Services
- Business Formation – The business attorneys at Gehres Law Group, P.C. will assist you in determining what type of entity best suits your needs
- Business Law – provide your company with the tools necessary for avoiding costly violations. We are committed to staying abreast of the laws affecting businesses in California
- Business Litigation – Experienced business litigation attorneys are a must (some say a necessary evil), but which ones can you trust to protect your interests above all else AND at reasonable rate
- Commercial Law – Commercial law supplies the rules and regulations that merchants and others involved in commerce are required to adhere to as they engage in business or commercial transactions.
- Commercial Litigation – Obtaining a positive outcome in a business dispute involving commercial law begins with defining what it looks like to “win”.
- Contract Law – Gehres Law Group, P.C. employs some of the best contract attorneys in San Diego. In addition to negotiating and drafting contracts, we regularly advise clients on contractual issues on an ‘as needed’ basis
- Employment Law -Your greatest resource and expense will usually involve your employees. It makes good business and economic sense to invest the time and money necessary to avoid violations of state and federal employment laws with the help of an experienced business employment attorney.
- Estate Planning – We understand realities of estate planning and use our extensive legal knowledge and compassion to help families address their estate planning matters.
- Mediation Law – We are committed to providing affordable mediation services to those in need of a neutral third party. A mediation attorney can help guide them to a successful resolution.
- Small Business Services – Many of the legal rights and obligations of your small business revolve around contracts–negotiating, drafting, as well as the enforcement of contracts.
- Trademark and Copyright Law – Trademarks and Copyrights represent some of their most valuable assets. Regardless of what you offer consumers — services or goods — trademarks and copyrights are the keys to building and establishing a recognizable brand.
Please remember that contacting our firm does not, by itself, imply or create an attorney client relationship. Any information provided through this website is general in nature and should not be considered legal advice. Thank you for visiting our website.
525 B Street
San Diego,CA 92101