Business and Civil Litigation Attorneys Who Get RESULTS
Our pledge to you–our client–WE WILL AGGRESSIVELY PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. The AV-rated and respected civil and business litigation attorneys at Gehres Law Group, P.C. work diligently to prevent or avoid litigation if at all possible. If a lawsuit is inevitable or already pending, we will protect your legal rights, and seek to achieve the best possible outcome while working to keep your costs down.
Experienced business litigation attorneys are a must (some say a necessary evil), but which ones can you trust to protect your interests above all else AND at reasonable rates? Believe us when we say, we’ve been in the same boat with other services for our business (we specialize in the practice of law, after all, and have to rely on others to provide products and services we need that we know little to nothing about). The best measure we have found in determining whether a company does what it says is client or customer reviews: Click here to see what our clients are saying about us.
We take pride in treating each client’s legal issue as we would our own-with integrity, diligence and genuine concern. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk and sincerely value our clients.
There are many reasons to turn to the San Diego and Orange County business litigation attorneys at Gehres Law Group, P.C.:
- Our Southern California litigation attorneys have a combined seven decades of business and civil litigation expertise representing clients in business-related lawsuits. From small ownership disputes, to multi-million dollar claims, we have done it all with integrity and much success for our clients. For trademark and copyright matters, click here.
- We are adept at identifying potential risks, determining the best possible course for contending with those possible pitfalls, and identifying the best strategy for obtaining a cost-effective resolution. Click here for recent articles we’ve written about business litigation matters we’ve handled.
This may mean resolving your case before trial, through a demurrer, motion to dismiss, motion for summary judgment, or other means. Or, we may recommend taking the case to trial to argue in front of a judge or jury as the most cost-effective strategy, depending on the circumstances of your case.
- We strive to make representation affordable through various fee arrangements and strategies, including contingency fee agreements and conservative billing practices.
- Our most senior attorney has received and retained a coveted AV rating for more than 20 years.
- Our experience includes nearly any type of business dispute, including contract and ownership disputes, fraud, employment law, including wage and hour claims, copyright and trademark cases and insurance law matters.
- The San Diego and Orange County business litigation attorneys at Gehres Law Group, P.C. have extensive experience in writing and arguing both federal and state court pleadings, including appellate court briefs and related documents, and can provide effective representation for you.
- We will work to the full extent of our abilities and the law to help you obtain the best possible result.
We provide each client with a detailed, honest appraisal of your case from the outset, as well as our best estimate of cost and chances of success. If your business is facing legal action, or you must pursue a lawsuit against another business or individual, including ownership disputes, contact our trusted attorneys for a free evaluation. Put our training and expertise to work for you.
Meet our San Diego and Orange County Civil and Business Litigation Attorneys
William J. Tucker is a business litigator and small business attorney whose vast wealth of knowledge and experience has positioned him as a leader in complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on business disputes. During the course of his career, Mr. Tucker has tried cases in state and federal courts, including bankruptcy court, throughout the [..]
Stephen Lux is an aggressive, zealous advocate who also enjoys an excellent reputation for courtesy and professional integrity in the legal community. He is a seasoned trial attorney who has spent his entire career, since being admitted to the California Bar in 1983, handling civil litigation matters. He has a vast wealth of experience in [..]
Ms. Williams’ practice focuses on general civil litigation and business transactions, with an emphasis business litigation and employment law. Ms. Williams has handled all measures of business disputes, including breach of contract actions, insurance coverage litigation, partnership disputes during dissolution, derivative suits on behalf of businesses, consumer disputes, and litigation both prosecuting and defending copyright and trademark intellectual property rights [..]
Contact us for more information or browse our blog articles which relate to recent and current matters our attorneys have handled: