When Finding the Right Business Lawyer Is Critical
The San Diego and Orange County attorneys featured on Gehres Law Library have the knowledge and experience to provide comprehensive legal representation to small and medium-sized businesses in a wide range of business-related practice areas, including commercial and corporate laws, business formation, business litigation, employment law, trademark and copyright law, contract law, estate planning, and other areas of law affecting your business.
Solution focused legal thinking. With decades of experience, each of the featured attorneys on Gehres Law Library focus on preventing and solving legal problems before they spiral out of control, saving our clients a great deal of time, distress, and money. We offer clients an extensive and diverse set of skills, with one-on-one attention for each client, as well as collaboration among our attorneys and staff as client needs require.
Client focused. As client-focused attorneys, each business and estate planning client receives a prompt and thorough examination of their legal needs. Each of the featured lawyers have been licensed to practice law for more than twenty years. These years of hard-earned experience and results lead to concrete and cost-effective legal advice and strategies, without the waste caused by missteps and misjudgments often made by less experienced lawyers.
Adding value. Whether you need business and corporate law services, contract drafting, business or commercial litigation services, employment law advice, estate and succession planning, or other business and commercial legal services, the featured attorneys possess a track record of effective representation. They know their success is your success, and work diligently to meet and exceed your expectations.
Gehres Law Library’s Featured Attorneys are ThereFor You When You Need any of the Following Business Law Services:
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Forming a New Business
- Defending or Prosecuting a Business Dispute or Lawsuit
- Defending or Prosecuting Employment-Related Disputes or Lawsuits, including Wage & Hour Claims
- Registering and Protecting Your Trademarks and Copyrights, including State & Federal Infringement Matters
- Engaging in Succession Planning
- Managing Your Business through Contracts or Corporate Compliance
- Advising on Employment Law Matters
- Advising on Contract Law Matters
- Other General Counsel and Corporate Counsel Services
From routine corporate work to multi-million dollar litigation claims, our featured attorneys have done it all with integrity and transparency—putting clients’ interests above all else.
Just a few of the companies our featured business attorneys have worked with include:
- 1st Commercial Management Group, Inc.
- Bank of California
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Contracting Concepts, Inc.
- General Motors Company
- Knox Legal Services, Inc.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- ODO Eye Care
- Padre Dodge
- Princess Cruise Lines
- Sullaway Engineering, Inc.
- West Coast Retail Management, Inc.